Provide a safe, healthy, and caring environment that maximizes the social, physical, and intellectual growth of the young adolescent.
ImPORTANT INFORMATION FOR 2018-2019
Following are links to some key information for parents/guardians and students:
- Amity Middle School Student Handbook
- Annual Asbestos Notification
- Annual Pesticide Notification
- Attendance Information
- Bullying Information
- Cafeteria Menu
- Free and Reduced Price Lunch
- Health Questions & Answers from the School Nurse
- How to Help Your Middle School Student Stay Organized
- Late Bus Schedule (updated 8/30/2018)
- Middle School Athletics
- MyPaymentsPlus (cafeteria & field trip payments)
- Parent/Guardian Guide to AMSO
- School Calendar
- School Staff Directory
- Weekly Email Newsletter Archive
Additional information may be found in the Parents and Students sections of our web site.
8 amazing students at Amity Middle School received Jackie's Nine awards in November!
The Amity Region 5 School District is currently seeking parents and community members to become involved by substituting in our schools. There are a variety of ways that you can be a substitute: substitute teacher, substitute paraprofessional/instructional aide, and substitute nurse.
This is a great opportunity to have a positive effect on students in the community with the flexibility of choosing your own schedule.
Watch all Amity Live Presentations including Board of Education Meetings by clicking the link below.