Amity Middle School had their first pep rally for Jackie's Nine on September 14th.
Provide a safe, healthy, and caring environment that maximizes the social, physical, and intellectual growth of the young adolescent.
We look forward to welcoming all students for the first day of the 2018-2019 school year on Wednesday, August 29, 2018. Following are links to some key information for parents/guardians and students:
- Amity Middle School Student Handbook
- Annual Asbestos Notification
- Annual Pesticide Notification
- Attendance Information
- Bullying Information
- Cafeteria Menu
- Free and Reduced Price Lunch
- Health Questions & Answers from the School Nurse
- How to Help Your Middle School Student Stay Organized
- Late Bus Schedule (updated 8/30/2018)
- Middle School Athletics
- MyPaymentsPlus (cafeteria & field trip payments)
- Parent/Guardian Guide to AMSO
- School Calendar
- School Staff Directory
Additional information may be found in the Parents and Students sections of our web site.
Dr. Jennifer Pallon Byars has been appointed as the new Superintendent of Schools for Amity Regional School District No. 5
On Thursday, October 18, 2018, we will host our Hall of Honor/Hall of Fame event that will recognize outstanding former Amity Regional High School graduates and coaches who have exemplified excellence and honor in the areas of academics, the arts, and athletics. The celebration will begin at 5:30 pm at the Grassy Hill Country Club in Orange, CT.
Dinner tickets are $50 in advance with a purchase deadline of October 1, 2018. There will be no tickets for purchase at the door.
For Athletic Hall of Fame tickets, make checks made payable to Amity Alumni Athletic Hall of Fame