AMSO Free and Reduced Lunch
For families who qualify, reduced price and free lunches are provided. Free or reduced price meals may be applied for at any time during the school year. If you are not eligible now, but experience a change such as a decrease in household income, an increase in household size, become unemployed or get SNAP (formerly food stamps) or TFA, fill out an application at that time. To apply online simply click on the button above . Printable applications, instructions and additional information can be downloaded by selecting the correct link below. To apply online simply click on the button above.
- Click here to apply online.
- For the family application click here.
- SHARING INFORMATION WITH OTHER PROGRAMS To save you time and effort, the information you give on your Free and Reduced Price School Meals/Milk Application may be shared with other programs for which your children may qualify, if you give permission. See Addendum A.
- For more information on the Husky program, see Addendum B. (en español)
- For more information on SNAP: Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (formerly the Food Stamps Program), see Addendum C.
- Click here for the Public Release.
- Click here for FAQ.
- Note: Eligibility is determined based on Federal Income Guidelines.