Amity Middle School in Orange sends 2 top readers to Hartford to accept Governor's Summer Reading Challenge recognition certificates.
Provide a safe, healthy, and caring environment that maximizes the social, physical, and intellectual growth of the young adolescent.
ImPORTANT INFORMATION FOR 2019-2020
Following are links to some key information for parents/guardians and students:
- Amity Middle School Student Handbook
- Annual Asbestos Notification
- Annual Pesticide Notification
- Attendance Information
- Bullying Information
- Cafeteria Menu
- Free and Reduced Price Lunch
- How to Help Your Middle School Student Stay Organized (2018 presentation)
- Late Bus Schedule
- Middle School Athletics
- MyPaymentsPlus (cafeteria & field trip payments)
- School Calendar
- School Staff Directory
- School Supply Suggestions:
Team S | Team T | Team X | Team Y
- Weekly Email Newsletter Archive
- Student Accident Insurance: Claims Packet
- Student Accident Insurance: Purchase Information
Additional information may be found in the Parents and Students sections of our web site.
Hear the song written by Dr. Monte Selby in collaboration with all AMSO students:
The Amity Middle School Spartan Players Earn $4,500 Grant from Jamie Hulley Foundation
Students at Amity Middle School in Orange sent over 117 cards to a WW2 veteran in Texas for his 100th birthday!
17 AMSO students worked in the Orange government offices!