Provide a safe, healthy, and caring environment that maximizes the social, physical, and intellectual growth of the young adolescent.
At-Home Advisory: Follow this link for some fun activities to try at home this week.
Off-Site Learning: Students, please be sure to check Unified Classroom and your email for daily updates from your teachers.
Schedule of when your teachers are available for "office hours:"
|9:30-11:30am||Social Studies||English||Life Arts||Spanish||Extra help by appointment|
ImPORTANT INFORMATION FOR 2019-2020
Following are links to some key information for parents/guardians and students:
- Amity Middle School Student Handbook
- Annual Asbestos Notification
- Annual Pesticide Notification
- Attendance Information
- Bullying Information
- Cafeteria Menu
- Free and Reduced Price Lunch
- How to Help Your Middle School Student Stay Organized (2018 presentation)
- Late Bus Schedule
- Middle School Athletics
- MyPaymentsPlus (cafeteria & field trip payments)
- School Calendar
- School Staff Directory
- School Supply Suggestions:
Team S | Team T | Team X | Team Y
- Weekly Email Newsletter Archive
- Student Accident Insurance: Claims Packet
- Student Accident Insurance: Purchase Information
Additional information may be found in the Parents and Students sections of our web site.
Hear the song written by Dr. Monte Selby in collaboration with all AMSO students:
Vishwa Balamurugan is a semi-finalist in the 2020 National Geographic GeoBee State Competition!
Click here to read COVID-19 information: