All children residing in the towns of Bethany, Orange, or Woodbridge are entitled to attend public school in the Amity Regional School District. We are comprised of 2 middle schools and one high school that serves grades 7 through 12.
For new residents to any of the 3 member towns you may register as soon as you can fulfill the residency requirements.
If you are an upcoming 7th grader or new to the district click the following link to for the PowerSchool Pre-Registration form
7th Grade and New Student PS Enrollment
Required information to enroll as a student in the Amity Regional School District:
- Parent/Guardian photo identification
- Student's birth certificate and/or passport (only if not birth certificateis available) showing full name and date of birth
- Two (2) proofs of residency from the list below:
- Mortgage statement/rental agreement/lease agreement/building contract
- utility bills
- Real estate tax bill
- Voter registration card/letter
- Transfer of Confidential information if special services are needed
- Homeowners' insurance bill
- Utility company confirmation of service letter (ex. electric company)
- Unofficial transcript (most recent report cards and standardized testing)
- Health records, including immunzations and physicals.
Additional required documents if applicable:
- Guardianship papers
- Policy #5118 Form @2 if student does not reside with parents/legal guardian