Important Advanced Placement Registration Information
- Registration will be open on My Payments Plus from 2/19/16 through 3/6/16.
- The fee for each exam will be $95
- The one exception is AP Physics C which is made up of two tests, Mechanics and Electricity & Magnetism.The cost for these two tests combined is $190.
- Select the exam(s) you plan to take.Please be sure to select the correct exam title.For example, English Literature is for juniors and English Language is for seniors.
- Students with more than one exam at the same time should contact Mrs. Ferguson in the Counseling Office immediately to make alternate arrangements.
- Two exams on the same day (one in the AM/one in the PM) is NOT considered a conflict
- Students will be given a short break in between exams
- AP Exams will take precedence over extracurricular activities, including athletics.Afternoon exams typically do not end until 3:30-3:45.Please be sure that your coach/advisor is aware of your commitment to take your AP Exam on the date set by The College Board (http://professionals.collegeboard.com/testing/ap/about/dates)
- Students who receive Free/Reduced Lunch should see Mrs. Ferguson in the Counseling Office before completing the registration process.
- Students in need of Financial Assistance should submit a request to either Mrs. Ferguson or Mrs. LaPlante in the Counseling Office.This request should include a brief description of the family’s need for assistance.These will be reviewed on a case by case basis.
- If a student wishes to cancel an exam, refunds will be given as follows:
- Partial Refund of $75 will be permitted until 4/1/16
- No refund will be given after 4/1/16
All students planning to take an AP Exam in 2016 will be required to attend a 15-20 minute Preadministration Session to complete the biographical portion of their answer sheet. These session will take place within the month of April during Spartan Seminar sessions.